Friday 15 October 2021

Just for fun 44-21

Morning and hello!
Welcome back to my little corner of the world. Today I have another Magnolia card to share with you all. For once have I not used any markers or distress inks to colour my image. I have made a try with pencils instead. Really hard, but I guess that practise make perfect in the end. Not sure I have the patient for it to be honest.


I have made the design fairly simple and with just a few embellishments. The die to the left is from Magnolia  and the sentiment is cut with an alpha die set that I bought recently. It's perfect in size for adding sentiments to cards. Love that! You can never have too many alphas in your stash. :) Some golden gemstones from Honey Bee Stamps add to the details together with some glitter pen on the alphas and a bow to that as well. The designer papers are from Pebbles and is called Harvest.

Hope to have sent some inspiration your way!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Very cute card, Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Michelle B. said...

Such a cute image and you did well with the pencils! I haven't mastered pencils either :) I love the background papers and the layers too! So glad you joined is at Creatalicious Challenges!

Tone K. said...

So pretty and cute! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)