Tuesday 19 October 2021

Use some dies or punches over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. It's my time to host the challenge and I have chosen the theme of Dies and or Punches. Hopefully will many of you play along with the challenge. 


I have dug out an old image from Sugar Nellie. I saw something that reminded me of these images a while ago and decided to dig them out from my stash. I have used two different dies from Magnolia and a rectangular die from PY Hobby. I have coloured with my Promarkers and on the dies have I used some glitter snow. I have also used it on the ground for Santa to stand on. My designer papers are from Maja Design and the paper pad Traditional Christmas from last year.

Well then, time to do some crafting. I wish you a good day and hope that you take some time to play along with us over at Passion for Promarkers. We are now open for all kind of markers. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He is a very jovial Santa, love him and your die cut elements to create his frosty winter scene.
Lorraine

Judy McKay said...

Cute Santa. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT