Tuesday 26 October 2021

Just for fun 46-21

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday and have a new little Halloween card to show you today. I fell in love with the new images from hÄnglar and Wings and this is from one of their new sets with masquerade / halloween images. This image is from the set called Mummy and Frank. I have a card made with Frank coming up later this week. I have had lots of fun playing with the fall / halloween images lately. It's kind of funny as I don't celebrate Halloween but I really enjoy making these cards. 
 

 I have used the same paper pad as last time. Echo Parks I love Halloween papers. For this card have I used a few dies to frame my image and tied a bow with some black satin ribbon. I have coloured with a mix of markers. I have finished the card with some Nuvo drops in the corners.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

N-Eva said...

A really lovely and sweet card with lovely colours and image. ! Thank you for your time to play with us at Creatalicious Challenges.Hugs Neva

Vic said...

What a lovely card! I love the backing papers you used for that cute image - thankyou for sharing your creativity with us this challenge, at the Colour crazy Challenge, Vic - DT x