Friday 29 October 2021

Just for fun 47-21

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a new Halloween card. And once again have I used an image from hÄnglar and Wings. The set is once again from Mummy and Frank.  This is Frank. I didn't go for the greenish colours for this one, but I have used it for some details in the clothes instead.


I have once again used the paper pad from Echo Park, I love Halloween. Hoping that I will be able to use it up, but that will not happen this year I think. I have started to feel a bit bored by the papers but I have put the pad to good use. For decorations have I used a paper punch, some gem stones finish the card up together with a piece of web ribbon. 

I wish you a good day and please do take some time to do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

EDITED
Thank you Colour Crazy Challenges for my Top 3 spot in your challenge 43.  

5 comments:

Furrbster said...

What a great halloween card,

Hugz Tinz

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a perfect Halloween card and your papers are fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. I love this fun card and image. So glad you shared over at Colour crazy, Crafty Catz.

Aunty Sue said...

What a great image and papers thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at colour crazy craft