Tuesday 12 October 2021

Just for fun 43-21

Morning and hello!
Another image coloured with my distress inks, just like my last Just for fun card. This image is an old one from Stempelglade if I remember correctly. I have used it a few times before, but it was a long time ago now. It's one of those stamps that can be used over and over again. It looks different each time it's coloured.

I have used designer papers from Honey Bee Stamps called summer stems. It has wonderful colours and I totally adore this pad. Honey Bee stamps has some lovely pads that I really recommend. They have a good quality and the colours are wonderful. 

I used a simple design for this card as the image deserve to be the focal point. I have used a border die from Lawn Fawn, some lace from my stash and some golden Nuvo Drops from my stash. 

Take good care and do spend some time with your crafting supplies, you never know what you will create!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


 

No comments: