Friday 22 October 2021

Just for fun 45 - 21

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new card from my craft studio. I have spent a few days playing with some fall/halloween images from hÄnglar and Wings. This image is from the set called Bus eller godis. This is the witch from the set and on 31st of October will I show the second image from the set.


I have coloured with a mix of different markers and used the paper pad from Echo Park called I love Halloween. I have only used a a web ribbon and a satin ribbon for decorations for my creation. The patterns on the papers are quite busy so that is enough.

Have a lovely weekend and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Joan said...

Cute little witch and I love the cobweb background, fab card

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a cute image and goes perfectly with those papers. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge at TTCRD, Debbie DT

Helen said...

LOVE your little witch! And those background papers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!