Thursday 24 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 11-22

Morning and hello!
I am back again with yet another post here in February. I try to keep an even schedule in my posts but it has been a struggle lately. I have spent so much time with yarn and crochet needle. About a year or so ago did I found a charity project where people crochet little toys that are sent to ambassadors for washing and packaging. Then they are given to children wards at hospitals. I think I have told about this before...

I have made around 300 of these little toys during this year but I have yet to send them to an ambassador. I think the time has come to do that now and start to create a little more cards again, and write a letter or two more each week. Still I have fun crocheting so why stop? I hope I find some energy to photograph the collection before I send it off.


Back to the card here on my blog today. I think that the image is from Tiddly Ink. I have had it both coloured and printed for a year or two without doing anything with it. Now have it finally found a place on a collection of Basic Grey papers from the paper pad called Piccadilly I believe. I am sure that it is Basic Grey at least. Always something. 

I have a huge collection of these papers as well as Prima papers even if I am not too fond of the slightly distressed look and cream instead of white. Wonder why I bought so many paper pads? Oh well, time to get them used some way or another. Otherwise I will give them away to a school or something so they can enjoy them, I need the space!

Anyway, I finish off here for today. I see you back on my little blog next in two days!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: