Friday 18 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 10-22

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a little creation I have made just because it's such joy to colour with markers. This image did I see on FB a while ago and I realized that I probably had it on my computer. And I did so here is my first version of a card with this image. I have another version ready to colours and we'll see when I have that ready to make into a card.
 

Anyway, the paper pad used for this card is a Carta Bella paper pack called Farmhouse Market. Filled with lovely colours that makes me happy. Used up another bunch of flowers from my stash in a wild mix of colours and shapes. Butterflies made with a Marianne or Joy die. Probably from Marianne... The centers of the butterflies are made with Nuvo Drops and in the corners have I used up yet another batch of enamel dots that I have tried to use up the last weeks.

Ok then, I guess this is all from me for today. I plan to spend the weekend in front of the TV watching the final days of the Olympic games. I am sure there is something that can entertain me when it comes to the sports world.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

3 comments:

Marjeta said...

Sweet image and super coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

Billie A said...

Sweet image and great colors and embellishments. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

Elizabeth Hart said...

So sweet and love the added the added flowers. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth