Tuesday 15 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 9-22

Morning and hello!
Hi there and welcome back to my little corner of the blogging world. It's time for a new card that I have created just for the fun of it. To enjoy some time with paper and glue and markers are so relaxing, don't you think?

For this card have I used a Bugaboo image that I have had in my stash for quite some time now. I have paired my image up with an even older paper pack from My Minds Eye. I got the paper pack free from a magazine.



I have used a bunch of things from my stash that I've had cut or stashed in different places and packed it all up in the shape of this card. Some left over leaf, some flowers, some enamel stars, an off cut of a pink ribbon. And to finish it all off have I used some Nuvo Chrystal drops.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to play with your craft stash just because it's lots of fun!

Take care and have a lovely week!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: