Monday 28 February 2022

Christmas cheer 2-22

Morning and hello!
Time for February's Christmas Cheer. This image I believe is from Bugaboo but I am not sure. I have had it printed for a while now, and coloured too. It's a sweet image that is nice to colour as well. 


I have paired my image with a few die cuts from Crealies (the rectangle) and the hearts are probably from Gummiapan. The designer papers are from Lawn Fawn. It's a really simple card but a nice to create. The sentiment is by the way from hÄnglar and Wings. I have used Altenew ink for that one.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the soft tones.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos