Friday 11 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 7-22

Morning and hello!
Surprise! Back again this week. I thought that I would take the chance to do another post this week as I had a little energy left over for writing on the computer. I don't do that as much as I used to as it gives me more pain in my hands and fingers.

I have used the lady snowman from hÄnglar and Wings from the set called Snögubbar. She is so cute! I totally adore this set of stamps. I also have the mini version and hope to use them soon. This time have I paired my image with papers from the paper pad called Oh What fun! from Pink Fresh Studio. A lovely set with super high quality of the paper. Almost too good. They are really thick!


I have used a bunch of left over die cuts and enamel dots with sparkle and shine. The die cuts are from Lawn Fawn and Magnolia. My border is made with a punch from Martha Stewart. I also had access to a string with pearls that I used to give some dimension on the card. A ribbon finish this card off. 

I hope you like what you see and that I inspire you to play along with your stash and have some fun!

Take good care!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

meg said...

She is adorable,love your choice of colours and papers,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

What a cute little snowgirl. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x