Monday 14 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 8-22, Happy Valentines day

 Morning and hello!
Time for a new little creation from me. I thought I would wish you all a happy Valentine's day! And for that have I used the lovely image from hÄnglar and Wings.  I have coloured my image with a mix of Promarkers and Copics.


( sorry for my photo, it's a bit blurry, I will try to fix it later on today)

I have used some left over papers from an old Glitz paper pad called Black and White. It's a great pad for all those images that I colour my images with mainly grey scale colours. I love that but don't make them into cards that often. 

I have used a border punch to decorate the horizontal layer. The heart to the left is made with a die from Gummiapan. They have a really lovely set with different heart shapes. I have used a Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the heart for sparkle and shine. I  have also used some glossy accent on the image, like the hearts and the bow. 

This is all from me for today. I wish you a great day and see you soon again!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: