Wednesday 9 February 2022

Just 4 Fun 6-22

Morning and hello!
Time for a little card just for the fun of it. I have been a bit behind with my posts for this project as I have not been feeling too well again. Medicines are both a good and a bad thing. The side effects can be terrible! A dizzy head is not my favourite state of mind.

Anyway, I'm in the end of the day and have not taken the second doze of the meds yet. I will take the next batch just before bed to be sure that I won't fall down at least. ;) So now is it time for me to try to finish this post at least. 

I have used the male Snowman from the set from hÄnglar and Wings called Snögubbar. Isn't he totally adorable? There is a set with mini snowmen as well and I hope that I have some energy to use that set soon as well. So very cute!


I have coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir. I have used designer papers from the paper pad called Winter Feelings from Studio Light. It's a nice and lovely winter paper pack with a lovely colour combo in greenish blue and kind of peachy colours. It's great for winter cards that isn't Christmas cards. I think I will stay in winter mood for a little longer so a few more winter cards will probably show up here before I come to spring mood. 

Oh well! Time to watch some TV, the winter Olympic games are on and I have found a strange love for Curling. How did that happen?

Take care and do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: