Tuesday 22 February 2022

Things with wings over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this week's theme is set to "Things with wings"!


Our sponsor this week is Uniko Stamps who offer one lucky winner a stamp set from their store. Stamp set needs to be in stock.

For my card have I used another lovely image from hÄnglar and Wings. It's one of two super cute angels from the set called Konstflyg. It's a totally adorable set with fantastic sentiment "We are all winging it. That's what angels do!" Isn't that totally charming?


I have coloured with copics and promarkers as I normally do now days. I have paired my angel with some designer papers from Echo Park Welcome spring and Welcome Easter.

I have kept my card fairly simple as I wanted the sentiment and image to take focus on this card. I have used a few enamel shapes and some Nuvo drops to that. A few layers of designer papers and cardstock finish the card off. I hope you like it!

Do take some time to and play along with this weeks challenge. We are open to all alcoholic markers!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: