Friday 4 August 2023

Just 4 Fun 29-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! Friday again and I am back with a new card that I made the other day. This time have I made a card with a super cute cow image. It's a very charming image, that I at this point can't remember the brand of. Sorry about that.


I have colored with my promarkers and paired my image with designer papers from Simple Stories. The paper pad is called So happy together! Lots of lovely designer papers in wonderful colors. Just love it! I have used a piece ribbon to decorate together with some pearls, wood Weeners that is star shaped. This card was fun to make, and the result makes me smile. It ended up way better than I had imaged. Oh, I have used a punch for the horisontal border piece. 

Hope you have found some inspiration from this creation and that you take some time to create something of your own. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is adorable! Love your fun layers and darling image! Hugs! 🤗 Mynn xx

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet and beautiful sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Pattie G said...

What a cute image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner