Friday 25 August 2023

Just for fun 33-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again with a new creation, or well there was many cards made with the pretty much the same image. 


We have been celebrating our big birthdays here a few weeks ago and I made invitations for our guests. I die cut a lot of balloons from dies I had in my stash for a very long time. And let me say, it took me a while to do this with my Big Shot. I used some distress inks for the background and used a stencil from Lawn Fawn to make the sky. I have then made some balloon clusters for all the cards and then stamped my sentiment with letter stamps from hÄnglar and Wings. I have made around fifteen cards with different colored balloons. I was a labor of love to make them. And yes, the party was a success!

Hope you will find some inspiration from my creations. Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





No comments: