Wednesday 16 August 2023

Christmas Cheers 11-23

Morning and hello!
It's time for another Christmas card from me. I have used another oldie but goodie from Sugar Nellie. This is a favorite image of mine., it makes me smile every time. Wonder how many cards I can make with this stamp without getting bored?


I have had fun with my Maja Design papers for this card. I don't know from which paper pad these are but one of the newer ones. I have used a snowflake die to make some snowflakes with and fence die from Magnolia. And that is all I have used for this card together with many layers of card stock.

Have a good day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

4 comments:

Terri Winske said...

What an adorable Christmas card! I really need to take inspiration from you and start on mine!! I get so behind toward the end of the year - it would be awesome to have a collection of cards made by the first of December! I love this image too - I can see why you like using it. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at PIP Challenges. Happy Card Making!!

Diane said...

Absolutely just the cutest!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Susan said...

A wonderful Santa and fabulous background layering! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

samantha's cards said...

Great Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.