Friday 11 August 2023

Just for fun 30-23

 Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back today with a little creation I have made to keep me busy. I believe this image is from LOTV. I have had it colored for years to be honest and have not known what to do with it or how to use it. Even if you love your image can it sometimes be hard to get it on to a card, or another fun project.


I have paired this image up with designer papers from both Echo Park and Carta Bella. It has become a cheerful card with happy colors and a perfect card for one of my nephews. I have used a ribbon from Shien or Temu. I found this ribbon to be a charmig addition to my card making stash. I have also used some nuvo drops in white. 

My die cut letters are made with a lovely set of dies from Magnolia, Sweden. A decent price for these dies, around 140:- SKR. They will be very useful in the future. I bought three different letter die cut sets from Magnolia. Perfect size for cards and planners. I just love them!

Well, this is all for today. I wish you an enjoyable day and do take some time to do something that makes you happy. I will spend the rest of the day writing letters!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




1 comment:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely summery card, so bright and cheerful.
Lorraine