Tuesday 22 August 2023

Embellish it! over at Pasion for Markers

Morning and hello!
Hi! It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers again. And this time is our theme "Embellish it!" Such a fun theme! 


Our sponsor this week is Conie Fong who offer one lucky winner a lovely prize of three images picked by our winner! Thank you for that!


For this project have I used the image called Mailbox Gnome. It's so cute! I loved coloring this even if it was a bit detailed for my wobbly hands, but I used the copicmarkers this time and they are little bit easier to handle than my promarkers when I'm going a match ´with my hands. Anyway, I managed to color it and it made me happy. 

I have used designer papers from Echo Park and the pad is called Lumberjack Christmas or something like that. I have been looking throw my stash of ribbons and used one white and one green, red and golden in layers. I also used a Christmas tree charm and some die cuts with snowflakes and some green twigs with a bit of snow on them. Some silver gemstons on the snowflakes finish my card of. 

I hope you find some inspiration from my creation, if you need more pop on over to the Passion for Markers challenge blog and see my teamies fantastic creations!

Have a fabby day and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous papers, layers and design Marie. A lovely festive card.
Lorraine

Anita van Deur said...

Beautiful and festive card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

Donna Walls said...

The image is adorable and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Monica C. said...

This is so cute, Marie. I am sorry that you struggle with coloring, but you did a great job here. The rest of your card composition is also great.

Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

Christin said...

Such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin