Tuesday 15 August 2023

Just for fun 31-23

 Morning and hello!
Hi! Marie here again. It's Tuesday and we have a new challenge up for you over at Passion for markers. This time is it team 2´s turn to inspire you. Head on over to the blog to see what we are up to this week.

I am here on the other hand to share a little card I made the other day, just to enjoy the relaxation that being creative brings me. For this card have I used images from a stamp set that I got from a pen pal. I am guessing that it is from Temu or Shien. Anyway, I just had to make a few cards with these very charming sea gulls. They make me smile!
 

I have used designer papers from Scrap Boys I believe the brand is... The paper pad is filled with fabby sea and tropical scenery designer papers. They are a perfect match for these images. I have made a slit in the main designer papers and tuck in a designer paper that have motive that shows sand. I made them look like small island where I could place the lighthouse. I draw some birdies as well. Needed some extra details on the card.

Hope you will have a good day and do take some time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: