Tuesday 1 August 2023

Just for fun! 28-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again with a new creation that have made me relax and having a good time. That also ment that I had a little break from writing my beloved letters. Got many written last week and it was such a good feeling! But now was it time to spend some time with my dear images and patterned papers.


This card is made with one of my favorite images from the Paper Shelter. I don't remember the name of it but you will find it over at the paper shelter store. I have colored with my promarkers and paired it with some designer papers from Maja Design. I think that I have used the paper pad called Everyday life. 

Some flowers from my stash are used, and a die cut butterfly. pearls from my stash and a glitter pen for details on the flowers and butterfly and the sentiment from Marianne Design I think. 

Time for me to leave for today! I hope that you found some inspiration and want to make something of your own.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





No comments: