Tuesday 8 August 2023

Dies and or punches over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It´s a new week and we have a new challenge up for you all over at PFM today. This is my challenge and I have chosen the easy theme of "Dies and/or Punches", which should be nice and easy for everyone. 


Our sponsor this week is SheepSki Designs. They offer our lucky winner a prize of three digis of winner´s choice. Thank you for that!

For my card today have I used the image called Poppies. They are my favorite flowers together with tulips and pelargoniums. When i fond this image was it an easy choice for me to use this image. I have colored with my promarkers this week and I have used up some leftovers from a paper pad that only have black, white, and red designer papers in it. Wish I had more designer papers in that style. Not much left of that pad now. 


As I set the theme to "Dies and/or punches" have I die cut all my card stock pieces except the biggest panels. I skipped the punches for this one, but it is still ok! :) I wanted to make a fairly strict card this week and that's why I have used only straight lines on this one. The round elements are in the patterns of the papers.

I hope that I will be busy this week with visiting all of you, so please do take part in this week's challenge!

All the best and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great combination of papers to enhance this gorgeous image, a lovely card design.
Lorraine

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Pretty poppies. Thank you for joining us this month at A Place to Start. Judy DT

kel Acopan said...


How lovely! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !!

lovies, =o) kel
APTS DT

Chana Malkah said...

I absolutely love your paper combinations! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner