Monday 29 November 2021

Christmas Cheer 11-21

Morning and hello!
We have now come to the end of month 11 of the year. Tomorrow is it December again and the lovely time of Christmas begins. How nice and cosy isn't that? After today will I show way more Christmas cards here on my blog. Have you started to decorate your home yet? Here is the stars up in the windows and that is the best part of the year when the Christmas lights are up and shining in the windows. Just love it!


I have been playing with my distress inks for this card. It's a Magnolia image. Pretty sure you see that. They do have a special look don't they? They were one of my first loves when it comes to stamped images. I still love them when it comes for Christmas images. 

I have used up a bunch of designer papers from Dove craft if I am correct. It might be called Happy Christmas or something like that. Some Nuvo drops  finish the card off together with a mistletoe stamp from Magnolia as well. The sentiment stamp is from BildmÃ¥larna.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes 
 

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

Amazing post, Thank you for share with us. clipping path