Tuesday 9 November 2021

Just for fun 49-21

Morning and hello!
I am back again with a Just for fun card. This one is also one I have made of a bunch of left overs from different brands. I am pretty sure that the pink one is from Pink Fresh Studio but that is also the only one I have the name of. I am not sure from where I have got the image. It might be an image from Tiddly ink or something like that. Not really sure and I can't find the image on my computer either. The card is only 12 x 12 cm, so a bit smaller than I normally make my cards. 


As always the last months have I finished the card off with Nuvo Drops and a tied bow in a lovely light blue colour. It always feels good to use up some left overs from my stash.

Take good care and do take some time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
 

No comments: