Tuesday 23 November 2021

Just for Fun 52-21

Morning and hello!
Time for a new card from my little crafting studio. This time have I be
en playing with a new stamp from hÄnglar and Wings. It's called Solrosor and also come with a flower without the stem. It's a really lovely set of stamps. Just love them!

For this card have I chosen to make a CAS card. Playing with my homemade circle stencil, just cut out the shape with a die in thick card stock or acetate and use as you do with a bought one. Works great for simple designs. I used some distress oxide ink but can't remember what colour it is. Have been using quite a few last weeks. I really should write down what I do, shouldn't I? ;)


Anyway, some fussy cutting of the image and raised the flower part with foam dots and glued the stem straight on the card. Cut a golden frame for the image and die cut the sentiment saying "Kram" (= hugs) about two times one in golden cardstock and one in foam from my stash. A bit hard to glue together with the thin end of the sentiment but it worked out OK. Some watered down gesso is used for some white splatter.

It's the first time in a very long time I am happy with a CAS creation and I hope you like it too.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Tone K. said...

SO beautiful :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up at my challenge blog, Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Always Anything Goes & Unlimited Entries
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create