Friday 12 November 2021

Just for fun 50-21

Morning and hello!
It's another day with a little creation that keeps me busy and helps me relax. I have used a Bugaboo image. I am so sad that the brand is not longer around. I loved to colour these images with their bold lines. Totally different from all other brands. I will miss them. Oh well, at least I had this one to play with. I have used some designer papers from Maja Design, Tropical garden I think the pad is called.

 

I used a off cut from a die to frame one of my layers. It gives a new dimension to the layer. I have also die cut some leaves and flowers in golden card stock and green of course. I used up some of the pearl swirls I have in my stash. Some golden drops from Nuvo is also used to give some fun details to my greeting card. I used another colour for the center of my flowers. 

Ok, I am tired now so I finish up here. Take good care and do take some time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes 

 

No comments: