Tuesday 16 November 2021

Anything Christmas over at Passion for Markers

                          Morning and hello!
Back for a PFM post again. It has already been two weeks since last and during this time have all four of us in the family got a visit from Covid-19, with and without vaccine. But now are finally some energy coming back to me. Just wishing that it won't take forever before I can feel different tastes again.



Anyway, back to my card for this weeks challenge which is set to "Anything Christmas" and we have a sponsor from Leann's World 101. They offer one lucky winner two digis of winners choice. 

For my card have I used another image from hÄnglar and Wings. It's from the set called Grantomtar. It's a set with two persons, a tree, a star and a sentiment in English. I have coloured with my Promarkers this time and paired my image up with the new paper pad from Maja Design. It's called Happy Christmas and have some lovely designer papers in lovely brown, green and red. 


To decorate my card have I used a few trees made with a die from Magnolia, a metal snowflake from PY Hobby, some ribbon in a dark lovely red and some buttons in the same lovely red colour. One part of the border is raised on foam dots to give a little dimension on the card. The stamps I have used to the left is a part of the die cut paper in the pad. I just cut away the part that makes them look like stamps. To finish it all up have I used some gem stones from Honey Bee Stamps in a light golden colour. 

For this card have I also decorated the inside, however the photos I took to show it was so bad that I only mention here that the card is also decorated inside. I don't do that all the time but more often when it comes to Christmas cards.

Well, this is all from me for today. I wish you a lovely week and do come and play with us over at Passion for markers. We are now open to all kind of markers.

Take care and do take some time to do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option



No comments: