Friday 5 November 2021

Just for fun 48-21

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new creation from me, just made for the fun of it. Today have I used an image that I believe is from Sassy Sherryl, ages ago. I have saved this image for such a long time, years actually. So better late than never have I now used the image. 


I know that I am totally off when it comes to what kind of card this is. It has summer written all over it, hasn't it? Even the paper pad is named something with summer if I remember correctly. The border is made from Lawn Fawn. And to finish the card of have I used some Nuvo Drops and a white gel pen.

Anyway, it was fun to create something. Take some time to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes 

No comments: