Friday 19 November 2021

Just for fun 51-21

Morning and hello!
I am back on track with my fall cards. I have used a Bugaboo image and paired it up with some Honey Bee Stamps designer paper pad called Summer stems. I have used a some off cuts from other projects and I have made a smaller slim line card. 


I have cut the image in three pieces and used some foam tape to raise the image from the card. I also decided to put the pieces in a wonky way. To tie it all together did I use some golden stickle to draw some golden lines to tie the colours together. Even if the card isn't straight or perfect I love how it turned out. The colours are wonderful together. :)

Anyway, take some time to do something for you, that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

@d_e_crafts said...

Beautiful colourful card. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD.

Debbie
TTCRD DT

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Carte slimline très originale, Marie.
Merci de nous avoir rejoint dans notre challenge Colour Crazy.
Bonne chance et à très bientôt.
MaryannG G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge
Very original slimline card, Marie.
Thank you for joining us in our Colour Crazy challenge.
Good luck and see you very soon.
MaryannG G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge