Tuesday 2 November 2021

Three or more pattern papers over at Passion For Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new Challenge over at Passion for markers. And this week do we want to see three or more designer papers on your creations. A perfect theme for me who loves to use loads of layers on my cards. 


Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Design who offer one lucky winner 3 digital images from their store. Thank you for that lovely prize.

For my card this week have I used a lovely image from hÄnglar and Wings called Höst i Trädgården. It's a lovely stamp set with two large stamps and two sentiment stamps (English sentiments). I am madly in love with these stamps as you can see on my blog. They are made of great quality and lovely to use.


I have coloured with a mix of markers from Promarkers, copics and Spectrum Noir. I have paired my image with an old lovely paper pad from Maja Design. It's called something with fall and I so wish that I could get some more of this pad. The colours are just stunning. I have to use the left overs with lots of love and make special creations with it. 

The border die is from Lawn Fawn, the sentiment die is from PY Hobby and to finish it all of have I used some golden Nuvo Drops.

Anyway, I hope that you come and play with us over at Passion for Markers. The theme is nice and simple and we look forward to come and visit you all. Remember that we now are open for all kind of markers!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

 

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image for this weeks challenge. Lovely colouring