Friday 26 November 2021

Just for Fun 53-21

Morning and hello!
I have another card for you this week. This is also made with a hÄnglar and Wings image that I love. I happen to love sunflowers as well, just as my sister in law. So always when I see them I think of her. This image is the boy version of the image, there is a girl in the set as well. And I used her for a card a few weeks back. The set is called Höst i trädgården. Two large images and two sentiments in English.


The designer papers comes from Authentique and is called Accolade. It's a paper pad with brown and creamy colours which is perfect for male cards. There is some images with students finishing school with the typical American hat. Those ones will not come to use here but luckily for me there is a print on both sides so I will find use for all the papers.

I have used some layers for this card both with designer papers as well as brown cardstock (Java from Bazzil). To that have I only added some gemstones from Honey Bee Stamps. They have a whole bunch of different collections with these lovely gemstones. I have used them a lot during this fall. 

Well this is all from me for today. I wish you a happy weekend and please do take some time to do something for just you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

1 comment:

CraftingMum said...

Such a lovely card thanks for joining us at Colour crazy challenge.