Wednesday 22 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 17-21

Morning and hello!
Only two days before the big day. I still have a few Christmas cards to show you here on my blog. I have kind of already started on next years Christmas cards by now. 

This time have I used an older image from Magnolia Sweden and paired the image with a wonderful paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps. I have used a whole bunch of layers for this card. 

I have dug out some pearl string from my stash and used as decoration on this card. My dear border die from Magnolia is also used again. It's such lovely die that gives some lovely details to the card. It was perfect match it up with the pearl string.

Anyway, this is all from me for today. Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous, wishing you a Merry, Crafty & Safe Christmas, love Jane x