Tuesday 28 December 2021

Just for Fun 54-21

Morning and hello!
This card was supposed to be a non Christmas card but I didn't manage to take a photo of my new card. However this is better than nothing, right?

This card is really tiny, around 7 cm * 5 cm or something like that. Really small and perfect to put in an envelope together with a letter to one of my penfriends. :)


The card is all Lawn Fawn, except for the cardstock. I have mixed a few sets together and used the fabby designer papers with silver details. I just love it but wish I had bought the 6*6 paper pad instead so that the print would have been a bit smaller. But it can't be perfect every time, can it ?

Anyway, I hope you like my mini creation and find some inspiration form it. Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card
 

2 comments:

Uschi said...

This is so sweet! I really love those stamps created by lawn fawn. Wonderful scene and fabulous colouring. In my opinion your card really is perfect.
Thanks for presenting your project at the EAC Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

MagsB said...

What a cute and adorable card, Marie! Lawn Fawn images are just so sweet! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x