Friday 17 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 14-21

Morning and hello!
Here comes a cheerful Christmas card from me. A totally adorable image from Polkadoodles. I just love the image, it's so sweet! I have coloured with my Promarkers for this card and had lots of fun doing that. 


My designer paper are from Pink Fresh Studio, last year's collection in lovely colours. I have dug out some old enamel dots and shapes from Marianne Design to decorate the card with. And of course have I also used some Nuvo Drops. I love how the colours was a perfect match even if it's "only" a bunch of left overs from different brands.

Anyway, sweet and short today. I wish you a great day and do take some time and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: