Tuesday 7 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 16-21

Morning and hello!
Another day with a new Christmas card to show. This time is my image from hÄnglar and Wings again. I know but I am really enjoying using these images. This one is coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir markers. 



I have used some designer papers from Maja Design, but I don't remember which pad this is from. I have also used a border die from Magnolia again. Some green ribbon with a bow. Some wooden snow flakes and of course some flowers with a bit of white pain to give some snow feel to my card.

Hope you like what you see! Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Lisa Resnick said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing... clipping path service

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Fantastic Christmas card. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

I'm again. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}