Friday 31 December 2021

Christmas Cheer and Happy New Year!

Morning and hello!
Happy New Year! I wish you all the best for the New Year of 2022. I don't have much energy today, but I still wanted to get this card up.

It says Merry Christmas in Swedish but inside is wishes for a happy New Year as well. I have made a bunch of cards in this style for this years Christmas / New Year cards for my pen friends. They are a bit smaller and  is ok with a normal handwritten letter . It has been a lot of fun to make these cards. I still have a bunch of images left to make more cards in this style.


Anyway, it's time for me to go and take a bath before my parents comes over to have New Year's dinner with us and after that probably some board games. Just as our tradition takes us. 

Wish you all a wonderful New Year with lots of joy and happiness coming your way. All the best for 2022!

With love n hugs

Marie
 

No comments: