Friday 24 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 19-21

Morning and hello!
I have been busy colouring away with my distress inks lately and here is my latest Christmas card. I think that the image is from last year or the year before. It's a lovely image and great fun to colour. 


This time have I used some designer papers from  Carta Bella called Farmhouse Christmas. It's a wonderful paper pad with lovely patterns.

I have used a bunch of layers for this card as well. I used the little tags that was on one of the papers and made an embellishment for the card with them. It was  a great embellishment for this card design and to finish it all of did I used some Nuvo Drops in postbox red.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love  n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: