Friday 10 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 13-21

Morning and hello!
I am working on my Christmas cards and I love it. It's so my favourite cards to create. You can do them as detailed as you wish or as clean and simple you wish and everything in between! This is an image from Lili of the Valley. I don't remember the name but it is really cute and it was really nice to be able to colour an image from LOTV. They are a bit harder for me to colour for some reason but now when they are digital I can make them a bit larger than the rubber stamp versions that I have many, many of. They are lovely with a vintage look. Anyway, this little one makes me smile.


I have used a paper pad from Maja Design, one of the paper collections from last year called Traditional Christmas. The design is simple and quite clean. I think it will be a good card for my youngest nephew for his first Christmas. I think however that I will add a few more snow flakes to the card before I send it away. As always have I used a few different Nuvo Drop colours. The sentiment stamp is from Gummiapan. Gemstones finish the image off in the Santa hat!

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD -Anything goes
 

No comments: