Friday 3 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 12-21

Morning and hello!
December is here and now is it time to show mostly Christmas cards here on my blog. This is a stamped image coloured with promarkers and some white ink and ice drops from Nuvo. I have made the night a bit more live by adding some splatters representing snow flakes. I also added a few stars. 


I have used designer papers from Magnolia, Sweden. For some reason I find the designer papers from Magnolia a bit hard to use but as this image is so large they was a good match. The white dots are chalk drops from Nuvo. They have the look of snow. I love them but they take some time to dry. 

Anyway, a short post today. Have a good day and please do take some time to do something that you enjoy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos