Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas Cheer 20-21

Happy Christmas to you all!
Another day another Christmas card for you all to take inspiration from. I know we are in the middle of Christmas right now but there is more Christmases coming our way. At least I hope so. 

I have been playing with some old stamps from Sugar Nellie. I think they are from around 2012 or something like that. Oldie but a goodie right? I love the style of this Santa and I have paired him up with some designer papers from Maja Design, Happy Christmas paper pad. 


Some dies from Magnolia (trees and the fence), from Gummiapan: the sentiment saying Merry Christmas in Swedish. Snowflake die from unknown brand. Some little balls of cotton or something simular to that makes my little snowball light. I have also used some dark red ribbon and some Nuvo Drops in green to finish the whole thing up. My trees are decorated with some glitter snow from Aileens. 

Well, this is all from me for today. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Take care and do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: