Tuesday 5 September 2023

Christmas in September over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It is that time again when it's time for a new fun challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to "Christmas in September". How fun isn't that? We all know how we will need those Christmas cards in December.


Our sponsor this week is Color of Love. They are offering one lucky winner a lovely prize of three digital images from their store. 

As it has been a bit of a rough time for my body with all moist and changing weather the last couple of weeks, have not used a sponsor image this time. I have used an old favorite from Bugaboo this week. Well, I had the card ready as I know that it will come times when I need to have something ready for my challenge cards. 

This image is colored with my promarkers and I have paired my image with some great designer papers from Simple Stories. Sorry I don't remember what paper pad I have used this time. 


I have used a paper punch from my stash for the left panel, a simple look, but a great detail. A fairly broad ribbon that I have tied to bow, and some black gemstones in two different sizes that matches the black cardstock panels. They work so good together with the broad lines that Bugaboo had when they made their charming images. I miss them!

Well, I hope that you will find some inspiration from my card and take some time to create a card or two for our fun challenge this week.

Have a good week and do take time to do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




 

No comments: