Monday 11 September 2023

Just for fun 35-23

Morning and hello!
Hi there! I am back again and have been creating just to have some relaxing time. This image, however, is it years since I colored. It has been waiting for the right designer papers and for my inspiration to use it. It happened to be the other day when some happy designer papers and they were a good match to my image. The image is colored with my promarkers.


 I believe the image is from Mo Manning, and the designer papers from Echo Park. I have used a die from Lawn Fawn for my border, some black pearls from my stash and some wooden stars to top it off. The photo is a bit strange in the colors, but they are happy and bright, but not this bright. Sorry about that!

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: