Friday 15 September 2023

Christmas Cheers 13-23

 Morning and hello!
Hi! How are you doing today? I hope that you have a good day and week. And I really hope that you take some time to do something just for you. 

Today do I have a Christmas card to show you all. This is a card made with an image from Magnolia. Sorry but I don't remember what it's called. I bought it last Christmas, but are not sure if it is from 2022 or 2021. Anyway, I love this little combo of two stamps. They are fun to color and I love using them together. 

My designer papers are from Simple Stories and have a bit different color scheme than other Christmas papers. I had fun coloring this image combo. Yet again have I used a die from Lawn Fawn or maybe spellbinders, and the lace looking die cut is from Magnolia as well. 

Time for me to sign off for today! Have a good day!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




2 comments:

Bastelmichaela said...

This a beautiful Card, thank you for participating in the Challenge Up Your Life, Hugs Michaela

Bastelei said...


Your card is so cozy. I like it very much.

Thanks for sharing it at CUYL.
GDT Heidi