Friday 22 September 2023

Just for Fun 37-23

Morning and hello!
Hello! From Christmas to spring/summer in two cards. Another Magnolia card with a sweet Tilda-image. This one did I buy during spring this year and love it! It's fun to color and a charming image. Isn't she cute?


Once again have I used designer papers from Simple stories. I have really started to love them. They are great! Both for card making and scrapbooking, Actually, I have started to like them more than my beloved Maja design papers. The cleaner colors that Simple Stories uses are fabby in my mind. To give my card some details have I used a daisy ribbon from my stash, and I have placed it over a sheer ribbon. A die cut butterfly and some clouds finish my card off. Hope you have found some inspiration from my little creation!

Have a good week and take time to do something for yourself. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card







 

No comments: