Saturday 30 September 2023

X-mas Cheers 14-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again, this time with a Christmas card that I hope you will find some inspiration from. I have used an hÄnglar and Wings-image called Klädd för Vinter (Dressed for winter). It's a lovely set with stamps, a boy and a girl with a few sentiments. 

I have once again used designer papers from Simple Stories, this time the pad called Winter Cottage. Lovely colors that are a bit different from the classic green, red, white, grey colors. It is a charming pad. I have even started to use up a really old paper pad with lots of glitter and shimmer on them. Nice to be able to use some old stuff together with the newer stash. 


 I have used a part of a cake doily and some die cut letters from my stash. they are really lovely, the small letters, but I wish I had put them closer together on my card. That would have been a bit better design wise. I have used one white letter and a black one under the white one. 

Time for you to do something creative and fun for you! Some me-time is a good thing!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: