Friday 8 September 2023

Just for fun 34-23

Morning and hello!
Hi! I am back again a just for fun card, 34th this year. For this one has I used a Magnolia stamp that I bought earlier this year. I think that I already have shown a card with this image. But here comes another one! I am always trying to use my stamps more than once, however some become extra fun to use, and others are still in their original package in my scrap studio waiting to be used. Hope they will stay their so I can use them when I feel like using them.


 Well then, I have paired the image with some lovely designer papers from either Echo Park or Carta Bella. Or both... They are lovely together those brands. The sentiment is from PY hobby. 

Well then, have a good weekend and don't forget to do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





No comments: