Wednesday 13 September 2023

Just for fun 36-23

Morning and hello!
Hello and welcome back to my little corner of the blogging world. I hope that You are having a good day and have had time to do something that makes you happy.

Today am I showing you a card with an image from Bildmålarna. I have colored this one with distress inks. It doesn't happen very often but every now and then do I take them out and use a brush and water to color with them. 


 The sentiment that says Thank you in Swedish and the letters are from hÄnglar and Wings, and the designer papers are from Maja Design and the paper pad Evey day life. A lovely paper pack with lovely colors. Some great letter stamps, I have collected many of them, and have them in my stash. Probably more of them than I need, but as a scrap booker you can't have enough of anything, right?

Take care and don't forget to do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card





No comments: