Friday 22 September 2023

Just for fun 38-23

Morning and hello!
I am back with a little card again, this time have I used an image from... aahhh, I can't remember the name at this point. Typical of me! The brand is almost always doing images with different kind of plants and flowers and all of them are amazing!


 I have had a little fun with coloring the image as I have colored my tiny apples in lilac and the flowers are truer colored, sometimes is it fun to break out of the box. I have matched the image with designer papers from Crea Time the brand is. And if I am wrong about that, is it something close to that. I have also used a couple of ribbons, one lace and one sheer ribbon. To top my card off have I also use a butterfly charm. Some gemstones that I try to use up is also put on this card. 

Hope I have given you some inspiration to create something of your own.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: