Tuesday 19 September 2023

Colors of autumn over at Passion for Markers

 Hi and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at PASSION FOR MARKERS again and our lovely theme this week is "Colors of Autumn". It's a lovely theme and just look at how the nature looks at this point of the year. It's vibrating with colors and crisp air. Well at least from day to day. 


Our sponsor this week is Rachelle Anne Miller who offer one lucky winner two digital stamps of winner's choice. Thank you for that!

For my card today have I used an image called Bee Yourself, and you find it here. This little cutie was a joy to color, and it was actually the first time in a long time that I enjoyed coloring. I have been a bit low lately, so this was a great surprise to get such a good feeling. I have used my promarkers to color this time and paired my image with designer papers from Echo Park, the pad is called Fall Fever. A lovely cheerful paper pad with lovely, muted colors. It's a happy paper pad! 


I have used my papers as decorations but have also added some golden pearls and a few paper roses and leaves to give some dimension. A glitter pen from Tonic have I also used for a little sparkle.

I hope that you find some inspiration from my little creation and take some time to play along with us. I and the rest of the team look forward to visiting you. 

Take care and do take some time to do something that you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card




No comments: