Monday 19 April 2010

Friday sketchers

Finally I've managed to make a card for the fabby sketch challenge that is Friday Sketchers. I've used a new stamp from Magnolia, Sweden. I think she is dancing. Really sweet. The DP's are from Panduro classic Tilda, I've got some Prima flowers on as well as roses from Wild orchid craft (just as always). Leafs and swirls are die cut from QC. Pearl pins from Panduro and some pearl floss from StÀmpelgÄrden. Half pearls from Bunny Zoe. Oh, and platinum stickles from Rangers as well. What would a card be without that? :)

This is the sketch

A treat to work with. However I decided to flip it around and use it "standing" instead. I will use this treasure again. Superfun to work with Inge!

So here comes my card. All in pink, black and warm grey. Love those colours together.


Of to some food and then the hairdresser. It was a really long time since I took care of my hair so it's about time now.

Hugs,
Marie

1 comment:

Mina said...

stunning card Marie, I love the mix of soft papers with the navy just perfect for the beautiful girly Tilda too
Mina xxx